Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 1: Your favorite song

I have so many favorite songs, how am I supposed to pick just one?

well, my favorite Christian song is "Revelation Song".  Now I love whatever version is played, but my favorite is by Gateway Worship.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fsrQFWb-xc
One day when I was in church, our worship leaders played this song, and I started to cry, and that was the day I accepted Jesus into my life (and I'm never turning back!).

another favorite song of mine is "Smile" by Uncle Cracker.  I love this song because it is mine and Jason's song (well one of many of our songs!).  Every time I hear it it reminds me of him, and how blessed I am to have him. Okay I'll stop gushing because I'll get to gush later!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffej15-Dgl0&ob=av2e

both of these songs are in my playlist, but I posted the youtube links just in case you want to view the music videos.

I hope everyone has a blessed day, I'll be back tomorrow for day 2!

1 comment:

  1. Christian music is soooo good!! And I love Uncle Cracker's "Smile".

    ReplyDelete