Dear Anna,
I don't exactly remember the day we met, but I know that it was a very very long time ago. You have seen me through the best and worst of times, good and bad, and have been right there, the whole time. It's funny how we can go weeks without talking, but when we do talk it's like we've just picked up where we left off. You have encouraged me, lifted me up, and helped me get through some of the worst points of my life. Whether it's a big hug or a swift kick in the behind, you've always been there for me, and there aren't enough words to thank you. Like I've always said "Jason might be the love of my life, but you, you are my soul mate." Thanks for being not only my best friend, but my sister. I can't wait to see where God takes us in the next stages of our lives!
Love you always,
Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment